Monday 18 February 2008

So I have managed to go for a walk every two days, which is an improvement on going out at intervals of weeks. And in fact the other day I actually went out at about eight o'clock, but that was only so I could see the owl that has been hanging around the house for the last few weeks and I actually managed to see it!
But apart from that I have spentquite a lot of time recently getting stressed out with benefits and trying to sort everything out, and I just seem to be repeating the same information at them and they never seem to be able to keep this information and apply it to me the next time they contact me. But that is life and I suppose it happens to everyone but it is driving me mad and really making me quite anxious at times.
So really at the moment I am trying to keep to my walking every second day, and just trying to slowly re-build my interest/enthusiasm about things, and hopefully that will return soon. Otherwise I don't see me ever managing to complete the OU degree any time soon.

No comments: