Thursday 8 November 2007

Last few days

Well the last couple of days have not been good for me. Last night I ended up feeling really rotten for the entire night and it carried on throughout today, and now I'm just sitting here feeling feeble and pathetic for getting so worked up about the whole thing. The saddest thing about it is the fact that I haven't felt this bad for more than one day since I was at Stirling Uni and that was down to stress as much as anything, so does it mean that I am returning to that level of stress again or is it just a blip and I will be OK in the morning?
The truth is that I just cannot be bothered with anything, writing here, doing my course-work, reading books, doing anything. I just want to curl up in a quiet corner and hide from the world, and do you know what... I think I will.

No comments: