Friday 30 November 2007

Presents!

Today was one of those weird days, where I spent most of the daylight hours asleep. But it was made up by the fact that when I woke not only did I get a game for my DS but my teddies arrived! And I adore them both, but one has really caught me and so that is the one that I will be receiving in 10 days or 11 I can't work it out right now. And added to that my mum came home from Edinburgh with two new pillows for me, which were definitely needed and ... a black and white elephant plate! So now I have my own dinner plate which includes two of my favourite things, elephants and black and white things. So I'm really happy about that.
And on the whole present thing I now only need to buy something for my Gran and that seems to be sorted as I am going to make her up a hamper of nice food-stuffs and that can only happen once my parents go shopping and buy the stuff for me. The only problem is that now I have all the presents I just want to give them to people now, rather than have to wait until Christmas. But that's me impatient as always, although I am trying to be good about my birthday bear and not get it until my birthday, although knowing me it'll be in my room by the end of next week!

No comments: