Saturday 3 November 2007

Whatever

I can quite safely say that I am still not a happy bunny for the most part, but I did just buy a new cross-stitch to do so that has cheered me up slightly.
But the thing is at the moment I just don't have any enthusiasm about anything. And I don't know what to do about it. It has been so long since I have felt this way but I do know that I will get over it at some point, the problem is that I kinda need to have some enthusiasm with a TMA due soon. It really doesn't help if you can't concentrate on anything when you are trying to analyse a piece of fiction!
I really can't even be bothered to write anything else here, so I think that I will just end here for now and maybe in a couple of days I will find something a bit more exciting and positive to write about.

No comments: