Tuesday 28 August 2007

The News for today.

Well today was one of those days where I seemed to swing from being happy to being sad or annoyed. I got the results back from my last TMA (tutor marked assignment) and I was pleasantly surprised at how well I did. I got my highest mark so far in the course and so that led me to feel happy, but then the mood swung down again and I don't really know why. I think it was just one of those things.
But I did manage to go out for a walk and to walk the same distance as I did yesterday so I am pleased with myself, as long as I can keep going and actually manage to walk everyday this week then I will be quite proud of myself, but then again who knows what this week will hold and so I'm not going to make any promises as to what I will try to achieve.

No comments: