Thursday 24 January 2008

Reality Check

Reality has hit, I have to start making positive moves towards getting better and soon. Because the whole idea of us moving house is beginning to get real. In as little as 14 months I could be living in a new house somewhere else, unfortunately I have no idea where, and if I'm not getting out and about how am I meant to travel to the new house. So a little task for myself is to try and get to see a Doctor so I can begin to discuss what I could do or take that would make it easier for me to do things. The biggest problem is the fact that I hate taking tablets and most medicines when in liquid form tastes of bananas which I dislike! The whole thing just scares me so much as I don't know what to do.
Oh well, that's enough moaning from me, it doesn't achieve anything.

No comments: