Friday 7 December 2007

Stuff and Nonsense

It's so weird how you set a condition to something and within a very short period of time it all changes. That probably doesn't make that much sense and it is hard to explain but it's like you say to yourself if the phone rings in the next ten minutes then I will do the ironing and in that space of time the phone rings not once but twice so you go through with the deal. It is just one of those weird things, a coincidence more than anything but it does make me wonder what's going on in the world.



I think that I am now going to sit very quietly in the corner and try and work out what I am going to do, things at the moment are just confusing me beyond all belief. First my freeview box has decided to keep freezing every half-hour and all I can do is switch it on and off again but it is so annoying, especially as I am trying to distract myself from feeling rotten by watching TV. And then there is just the general confusion as to how I am feeling and what's going on.

Well after spending a really long forty minutes on the phone I am now getting a new freeview box sent out to me, but I REALLY hate having to phone companies. Why they must take so long to work out a simple problem and get you to repeat yourself over and over I just don't know. But hopefully that has solved the problem and with luck I will be able to watch TV again. And I am so grateful that I kept my old box as at least then I can use it rather than put up with having to walk across the room every half-hour.

Oh well I think that's enough moaning from me today and hey I just have two days to wait until I get presents!

No comments: