Monday 10 December 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

So it is my birthday and as per usual I feel sorry for myself! I think it's just the fact that at the moment I feel unable to go out and so I can't really celebrate my birthday to any great degree, but then again I haven't ever really celebrated, so it's not like anything has changed. I suppose it's the same way that I dislike New Year's as it is just another day and I don't see what all the fuss is about,I usually stay up to see in the year but it just feels so weird as I'm just sitting around in my room as normal and watching TV, although the difference is that TV is absolutely atrocious as they expect everyone to be out celebrating.
But the positive side to birthday's is always the presents and this year I regressed slightly and am now the owner of a cute teddy bear who is at the moment nameless, and in a more adult frame of mind I got some books so that will be a good way to pass the next 48 hours! (Well at the moment I don't actually have the books but I will be getting them as soon as everyone else wakes up) Actually knowing me and depending upon the length of the three books I may have finished them all by tomorrow!
And just to make me feel even better I have had a grand total of one hours sleep and I am feeling slightly yucky at the moment, so it is just another normal day within my world, the only difference is that I am now a year older.

Actually it was five books so I think they may last me longer than just till tomorrow.

No comments: