Wednesday 26 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope folks had a good Christmas and got all they wanted from Santa, I know that I did. I have to admit that even though I didn't really do anything I am glad that Christmas day is over, as for some reason after the presents have been opened and the afternoon wears on this melancholic feeling tends to settle on me and I just start wishing that everything could go back to normal, but boxing day is still to happen and then there is the fun of New Years Eve, which for some reason just isn't that exciting for me.

But enough of the moaning, I'm just glad that I got everything that I wanted and that my family all liked the gifts I got them.

Well, I hope that Christmas was fun for all and that the coming year will bring me and everyone the kind of year that they wish for.

No comments: