Monday 10 September 2007

Unanswerable Questions

Why is my life like this?
What did I do wrong, if anything?
Why can't there be a quick, easy solution?
Why is the world so scary?
Why can't I spend my life hiding in the corner refusing to talk?
Will things ever improve?
Why do I deal with problems in such an unhealthy way?
Can I ever find people who I will be able to be open and honest with?
Will I ever be honest with myself?
Why am I so useless?
What's going to happen to me?
Why can't I be a little bit braver?
Why can other people be so cruel?
Why does nothing work out how you think it will?
What is my purpose in this world?
Does anyone have the answers?
Why do I want to cause myself pain?
Why do I act in this way?
Why am I still so attached to a comfort toy?
Why can't I let anything go?
If I didn't exist would it really make that much of a difference?
What is it about me that makes me act this way?
Can any problem be solved by running away?
Why must I be such a failure?
Why do I sabotage everything I do?
Why can't I be more positive?
Why must I keep asking questions that I don't have the answers to?

What is the point in carrying on?

No comments: