Tuesday 11 September 2007

Things

I'm feeling quite proud of myself today, as not only have I nearly finished my next assignment thingy but I also went for a walk and sat outside enjoying the sun.
But what did cheer me up today was the package that came in the post. It was filled with pens and paper in preparation for my next course, and there was just something so exciting about brand new empty ad of paper that just really cheers me up. Not to mention the many colours of pens that I have got. But to be honest I always get excited when I know that something will be arriving soon.
In fact when I got the course books for my next O.U. course, I got a little bit overexcited and wanted to start the course immediately, and just forget about the last one. But I think this is partly to do with the fact that I don't get out to shops at all and so you don't really know what you've ordered is going to be like until it comes.

No comments: