Friday 14 September 2007

Scared!

So I just manage to scare myself silly by looking through the information for my next course! I knew that it wouldn't be easy but I didn't realise how complex it would be. I may have gotten in over my head! But maybe I should be positive and wait and see what it actually holds, but to be fair even though it's scary it's also really exciting and at least it will be challenging. The other plus is that since I don't work I can spend all day doing the work which means that I might just have a fighting chance in getting through it and completing it.

But apart from that I've spent most of today in a daze since I only had an hour's sleep last night, and yet I'm still awake now. OK so i did sleep for a couple of hours tonight, but I would've thought that by now I'd be knackered, instead I'm wide awake and bored out of my mind!

No comments: