Tuesday 16 October 2007

Why can't I sleep?

Apparently after about a week of "normal" sleep, my body has returned to the default of staying awake all night and randomly sleeping throughout the day. I just don't understand why this has happened, unless it is to do with the fact that I am slightly stressed out over my course.
And it really doesn't help that for the last few days I have been feeling really down and I just hope that it doesn't turn into full blown depression as I don't think I could cope with that at the moment.
Apart from not sleeping nothing of note has really happened within my life, and I know that I should be doing things and getting out but I just don't really see the point at the moment. I think that I have lost all motivation to do anything and I really don't like feeling like this, especially since the days are drawing in and more often than not it rains all day, which really isn't encouraging when you are thinking about going out.
Oh well, I suppose that tomorrow is another day and maybe I will feel better and happier than I do right now.

No comments: